- I haven't blogged for a while because this was one of the worst summers I've had in a while. Except for a quick trip to Florida to visit a set of in-laws and a fabulous visit up to Columbia and Charlotte to see DMB, it was rough.
- I'm throughly ready for fall weather, gatherings of friends and fun!
- After this terribly hot summer, I've realized that summer is not as fun when you don't have a job that gives you a summer break (like all the fabulous teachers in my life) or you are trying to save money and skip vacation because you are living on 1 income.
- I'm finally ready to get back in the kitchen. I got a little bored cooking the same thing over and over this summer, which is entirely my fault since I have plenty of cookbooks. I'm hoping to make one new recipe every other week for the next few months.
- In addition to fall weather, I'm ready for fall baking season. I am anxiously awaiting cooler weather so I can use my kitchenaid mixer and bake a ton of delicious goodies in my kitchen.
- Football season is here! We are huge college football fans and try to tune in or go to as many Georgia Southern (our alma mater), South Carolina, Florida, South Florida (Matt's other alma mater) games as we can.
- I'm trying to get all of my photos and music reorganized and backed up. It makes me nervous to think about losing any of it.
- I've realized that I'm completely addicted to tv and need to start reading more books before my brain rots from overexposure to trashy reality tv and random crap.
Monday, September 13, 2010
...Inspired by the Blue Eyed Bride and Tale of a GRITS