Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Goals

I like to say 'goals' better than 'resolutions'. For some reason, I think that makes it seem more attainable. In any event, here are a few of the things I'd like to work toward in 2010.
Read more. I need to start turning off the tv (as much as I love it). I really think I might have a tiny addiction to it, so this can't possibly be a bad thing. I have a huge stack of books I've been meaning to read for a while, so it's time to get down to it!
Keep in touch better. I really want to do a better job of keeping up with our friends and family. Last year was a little bit nuts with the wedding and what not, so we should have a little more time this year.
Exercise/be healthier. I already have a plan to cook a little bit lighter this year and watch my portions. I also got the Nike plus that works with your iPod and running shoes to keep you in sync with your music and track your progress. I can't wait to try it out.
Be a better wife. Year one has been great so far and I want the next one to be even better!
What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment