Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up in the Boro

Things have been pretty busy lately, since getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. I also have to admit that I was a little sads after the start of the new year. Yeah, it's all great to have a fresh start to a new year, but I already miss the festive feeling of November and December. Everything feels a little better when there are Christmas lights everywhere and celebrations right around every corner. Your day can't be that bad if you come home to a brightly lit Christmas tree, right?
Anyways, I've had a lot on my mind lately and the cloudy weather has been getting me down, so I decided to get out of town for the night and catch up with some old friends in Statesboro.
Two of my college bff's Andy and Kelly.
Cider and a Dirty Hippie (Guiness + Sweetwater 420) makes everything better!
We had a great time catching up and people watching all the college 'kids' while we were out on the town. It's funny what has and hasn't changed about the places we used to go out to while we were in college.
The evening was so much fun that we had to end the night with a quick trip through the McD's drive thru (don't judge!) and some Chocovine. If you haven't tried it, you haven't lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment