Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More Random!

More randomness! I know, I really shouldn't have...In the past month I have:
Sang 'Take me out to the ballgame' and watched several Gator baseball games with Matt, his dad and stepmom-I was very proud to see my Georgia Southern Eagles take them down a notch or two.
Fallen in love with the farmers market across the street from my office that is once a week-it's fantastic!
Caught up with the Sis-in Law and all of Matt's cousins as we said goodbye to his Grandaddy
Bought a new bike complete with a rack and panniers (bags) for the back so I can carry groceries home from Publix without having to get in my truck. I love that Gainesville is so bike friendly!
Enjoyed watching crazy fast cars at the drag strip during my first Gatornationals

No comments:

Post a Comment