Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall Y'all!

Backroads in Statesboro

According to the calendar it is officially fall, but here in Georgia it's barely feeling like fall weather. Thankfully, the temperatures are finally starting to cool off! Pretty soon it will be great camping weather, which I am really looking forward to.
I've only had a chance to get to one football game so far (Georgia Southern vs. Albany), and I'm hoping there will be more tailgating soon! When I was in Statesboro a few weeks ago I got to catch up with some old friends. It's always fun down there and I still miss it a bit!


Me and Tubby during GSU tailgate

We also really enjoyed the Avett Brothers concert last week during Westobou. I'd never seen them live before but it was such a great show! My only complaint was that they didn't play 'Offering' (my favorite song) for me, but what can you do? Everything they played was a lot of fun, and the rain held off long enough for us to enjoy the breeze outside. Check out the video below!

1 comment:

  1. hi!! I am ready for a little cool down too! Sounds like you had a lot of great things going on! Hope this week is fabulous for ya!! {p.s. I love the twitter stuff on your page..exp when I see me!! heehee...I am shortsassymama}

    ReplyDelete