Monday, January 4, 2010

Beauty Resolutions

I've decided to make a few more resolutions for the new year, inspired by this post on the Sephora blog. Here are my 2010 Beauty Resolutions:
  • Never go to bed with makeup on my face. I'm really bad about this sometimes, and I know it is horrible for your skin.
  • Continue to wear sunscreen everyday, spf 25 or higher. I know a few folks our parents age that have really bad wrinkles because they were sun worshipers. I do love getting vitamin D outside, but no more excessive tanning for me.
  • Wax my eyebrows regularly. I'm really bad about letting this one slide because I hate waiting for an appointment.
  • Be a little more adventurous with my daily makeup routine and at least switch up my eyeshadow from time to time. Don't want to get in a rut by wearing the same color 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment