Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old School

Lately, I've been sick of the gray weather because I want to get outside and take some photos! Since I can't get out and photograph more of my city, I've decided to post some old shots from when I was in school. Hopefully it will encourage me to get outside soon and stretch my creative muscles!
Palmetto on Cumberland Island

Christie*

Kelly

Cindell
Keeping my fingers crossed for photo-friendly weather soon...

*(I depended on my lovely friends to model for me back in the day!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I remember these from the first time around. And I loved them back then, too! Especially that last one. Holga, right? Come to think of it, I think that was the first time I'd seen a Holga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Cumberland Island and I love that photo :)

    ReplyDelete