Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 So far...

This year has been pretty busy so far. I can't believe it is March already, but I'm so glad that it is almost springtime. Here's what we've been up to so far!
In February...
We celebrated Matt's 30th birthday with a surprise trip to Savannah.



We got almost 6 inches of snow in Augusta! (This almost never happens!)


I started my search for more carnival glass at flea markets and antique marts. I love this stuff!

In January...
I went to a bluegrass concert (Blue Highway) at the Imperial with a few of my work girls. The company was great and the band was even better than expected!

I hung out with the sis, and enjoyed a HUGE ice cream cone from McD's.
I went to visit one of my best friends, Kelly in Savannah, since I hadn't seen her since the fall. i had a great weekend relaxing and wandering around downtown.

I took the hubs to see Willie Nelson and his family band for the first time. I'd seen him twice previously and this time wasn't a disappointment either. I heart Willie and most of his songs.


1 comment: