Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hurry up Spring!

Things have been eventful and uneventful lately. We've had a few changes that we didn't expect lately, but that's life right? Everything else has been business as usual. I'm totally over the cold weather, and especially gray days. Can it please be springtime like, yesterday?!? I was thrilled that it snowed this year, especially enough to stick and enough to make snowmen and enjoy it, but now I'm done with winter. It has been colder than usual this year and I'm over it. All I can think about lately is blue skies and warm weather. I can't wait for spring days when it is nice enough to sit outside and enjoy cold beer on someone's patio, or sit outside and enjoy a slice at the Mellow Mushroom.

I'm also looking forward to:
  • Masters Week in Augusta
  • Easter
  • Camping at the Lake
  • Driving around with my windows down
  • Visiting family in Florida this summer

1 comment: