Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Tidbits

I'm feeling pretty random today and since I'm still a little foggy from antibiotics and cold meds this is about as 'together' as I can be.
  • I've been sick all week, which is no fun. It has been a little nice to catch up on rest at home, but daytime tv isn't as good as I remember it being and the Price is Right, just isn't the same with Drew Carey.
  • It still doesn't feel like fall in our neck of the woods. We enjoyed one nice week of cool weather at the beginning of October but now it's back up in the 80's during the day. It just doesn't feel fall-ish if I'm still wearing shorts on the weekends and no tights at work.
  • Since it has been so warm lately and I've been sick I haven't cooked much. If it would cool off, it would certainly put me in the mood to bake.
  • I can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I'm really looking forward to enjoying time with both of our families this year, decorating, and shopping for gifts!
  • I've been super slacking in the exercise department lately and I've really got to do something about that. I think if I could just get myself on a schedule it would help, it just takes so much more effort to workout than it does to sit on the couch and watch the Real Housewives.
  • Speaking of the Real Housewives, I really enjoyed the ladies from D.C. (except for Michaele, of course) and hopefully Beverly Hills will be fun, too. So far, I'm really liking Kyle and Linda.
  • I found some fabulous new $2 sunglasses last week and thought I'd try them out on the way to Papa's wedding. I do love a good bargain!

  • I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment