Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review


2009 was a great year for me. Of course there were some ups and downs but overall it has been great!
Rang in the New Year in '09 with friends:
Had a fabulous time celebrating all my girls during my bachelorette weekend in Savannah:

GOT MARRIED!:
Spent our honeymoon in fabulous Key West, FL:
Celebrated a good friend's 50th birthday on Hilton Head Island, SC:
Baked and cooked a ton with fresh fruits and veggies this summer and nearly perfected my strawberry cake:
Chopped my hair off for Locks of Love:
Started my own garden:
Enjoyed football, camping, and fabulous weather in the fall:
Hosted Fakesgiving at our house for all of our friends:
Spent Thanksgiving with my family in Manchester and LaGrange, GA:
Spent Christmas in Florida with Matt's family (my new family). Here's Papa reading the Christmas story:
I hope everyone else had a great 2009 and is looking forward to more family, friends and fun in 2010. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment