Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Tradition

Last year, my little sis and I started a new Christmas tradition, since we aren't always together on Christmas now. (Because I'm married and have two families now, and all that good stuff!) We have an annual 'Mitchum Sister Movie Night' and watch our favorite Christmas movies and eat and make cookies.
There will be Home Alone (we can practically recite the entire movie!)
a large cheese pizza just for us!
Elf,
and plenty of Christmas cookies!
I can't wait for tonight!

4 comments:

  1. aw yay, sounds like a perfect holiday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I bet you both had a blast. Every year I make it a point to watch Home Alone too! It's sort of become a tradition for hubby and me. We laugh like its the first time we've seen it every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tradition!!! I should start one with my sister - all I've come up with so far is some for me and the new husband!

    ReplyDelete